- Wood Bench by Yazan Hijazin – representing motion and stillness
- prism mirror glass table and armchair designed by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Clerestory windows in the living room
- A loft in Soho
- Dynamic Designer Sofa "Cay" futuristic look
- Spirit loft in a traditional house
- Leaves and floral wall color brown
- to visit
- Studio with white shelf
- Design ideas for bedrooms – work fine and hold tone on tone
The Living Landscape Sofa by Walter Knoll uses space in all directions
Claim to enjoy different points of view and sites conforms to the couch in the landscape. A chair, whose perspectives can change in seconds. Slightly, you can rotate 90 degrees, the angular elements; armrest for the rear seat. And now, the view rotates 180 °.
Easily be able to turn in a new direction, the corner pieces by hand. For now, inner peace, the view, the fireplace, garden, TV, stereo, festive events. Result: a new perspective. A new couch. A new living space.
http://guenstigerdesign.de/details/article/living-landscape-walter Knoll sofa leder.html