- Folding lounger cushions
- Cozy living room in earth tones in combination with the ice blue
- Create a mini garden pond in the mortar bed and replant – DIY Idea
- Tiles Fantasy
- Set the scene simple wooden bench
- Means in black and white
- The conversion of a residential building on a rocky coastline in Ireland
- Blue, patterned carpets and furniture in the living room
- Wooden bench beneath a wall cabinet white
The Living Landscape Sofa by Walter Knoll uses space in all directions
Claim to enjoy different points of view and sites conforms to the couch in the landscape. A chair, whose perspectives can change in seconds. Slightly, you can rotate 90 degrees, the angular elements; armrest for the rear seat. And now, the view rotates 180 °.
Easily be able to turn in a new direction, the corner pieces by hand. For now, inner peace, the view, the fireplace, garden, TV, stereo, festive events. Result: a new perspective. A new couch. A new living space.
http://guenstigerdesign.de/details/article/living-landscape-walter Knoll sofa leder.html