- Leather chair and ottoman
- Classic wallpaper in shades of gray and red
- The shower curtain with a dog print in the bathroom, under the auspices
- Remain after
- Feeling good atmosphere in the winter – Decorate with fur and leather
- Colorful dining room with a retro look
- Dining room
- As compost? Ask yourself compost for the garden here!
- 1000 Roses for Two Bridges Public art installation in the city
The magic tree house tree space
To provide a suitable place for a scout group near Wolfsburg, is the home of the Magic Tree, built in the space of the shaft and designed by three young people excited about the summer camp Almke. The exhibitor curved design carved from solid wood and offers enough space for outdoor parties, brunch or dinner or just a great place to stay for the whole family.
Magic tree house on the colony Almke
Magic Tree House is composed of two modules that seem almost identical as the other two sides and are connected with stairs and central patio. However, both rooms are on two different levels for a total of one meter.
The magic tree house and its local
The lower module offers accommodation for eight people. Magic Tree House, a place for young people and for the people who want to enjoy the freedom of nature.
Kitchen and wood burning stove
The more you can eat and spend time together. It has a kitchen with kitchenette, dining table and a heater for the colder nights where you can also cook with wood.
Slightly curved roofs
Both modules are slightly raised and roofs, almost the same form that is used for windows and interior curved furniture.
Scale and terrace
A solid wooden staircase leads to the second central terrace. The structure is supported by wooden pillars, steel vertical support and additional cables.
A dinner to taste