- Spring is planting time – What is the plant flowers in planters?
- Contemporary wooden table – Table base raw steel
- Tree decorations christmas paper craft itself – 22 creative ideas
- Summer decoration for home and garden that exudes a southern flair
- Duplex house in country style
- Langflorteppich center
- Terrace canopy "Mistral" pratic in contemporary design
- A bright Scandinavian apartment
- Kitchen on the veranda
- Modern workspace
Turquoise meets Shabby Chic
The style can be too romantic Shabby Chic is neutralized and decomposed by the cool turquoise water. The juxtaposition of vintage pieces with retro elements like the lamp and the sofa, which was interpreted by modern turquoise, very successful in this instance.