- Open dining room with adjacent terrace
- Cubic model on the carpet and the wall
- How to hang murals
- Bieke Claessens
- Self-Assembled clothes rack successfully replace the wardrobe
- Can interact with seats large mirror
- Plants with unusual flowers and emissions of a beautiful interior garden
- Awning Stripe
- Facade with ivy Greening – Instructions for evergreen facade decoration
- Lamp stand with stunning lampshade fabric "Ballerina" by Rakumba
Wardrobe with sliding door.
A cabinet with sliding doors is probably the most practical piece of furniture you can get for the living room. Especially good for narrow corridors and small rooms sliding door cabinets make sure that your storage isn't taking up unnecessary space. You can still have a mirror inside the cabinet or on the outside so you are still getting the full functionality of a traditional wardrobe.