- Blue and bed linen patterned white
- Office in closet
- Valance for the bed box
- Privacy on the balcony
- Ethno-Look in the bedroom
- Cribs with Mathy creative Bowls – Adventures in dreamland
- Bedspread beige linen with embroidery
- 21 practical ideas for self-cabinet built from wooden pallets
- Bathroom with plants and a bathtub with feet
- Office in the front window
Wardrobe with sliding door.
A cabinet with sliding doors is probably the most practical piece of furniture you can get for the living room. Especially good for narrow corridors and small rooms sliding door cabinets make sure that your storage isn't taking up unnecessary space. You can still have a mirror inside the cabinet or on the outside so you are still getting the full functionality of a traditional wardrobe.