- Summer decoration for home and garden that exudes a southern flair
- Creative Industrial Chic
- Teepee in nursery
- 35 Funny homemade costumes – ideas for kids and adults.
- Opened elegant living room with sitting area
- Shoe bench with name tags
- wall shelves with the appearance of a honeycomb
- The 10 most expensive luxury hotels in the "City of Love" Paris
- Gardening like the pros – Trends in Horticulture
- Travel planning experience – 20 ideas for water sports while on holiday
Which species for wood floor and there is what you should consider
When homeowners choose hardwood floors, you have to make many decisions. There are many different types of wood for wood floors are available as well as different models, styles, finishes and designs. So you do not make the wrong choice, you must consider all this into consideration.
Species for wood floors in the kitchen
You must be on that wood floors are relatively expensive, especially compared to laminate, linoleum, carpet and other options clear. Although the price of hardwood has declined in recent years, it's still a pretty significant investment for any homeowner. Decide how you want to replace your flooring and consider your budget.
durable hardwood species
Then write life. Wood floors withstand everyday use and more in some areas of the house you must ensure that you have the best of the best. For example, if you have children and pets, you might need maple or other durable wood. Fortunately, most wood floors can be covered with a polyurethane coating for durability should be strengthened.
beautiful wood grain
Remember that you are not limited to the maple, oak and walnut. You can also see green options, such as sustainable bamboo. The most exciting thing in the selection of species for wood flooring is to choose a model or wood grain. You can enjoy the natural beauty of the grain in large wooden planks or parquet in a geometric pattern.
kitchen white and wood elements
Scandinavian Living Room Design
Warm wood floors
Wooden floor as a background for black and white furniture
Wood floors in the bathroom
modern living room in brown, black and white