- Country house in Burgundy
- 14 Garden Furniture Ideas from Ikea – set up the patio nice and cheap
- The trend towards new comfort: Use interior colors skillfully
- SieMatic SE 8008
- Setting the right sofa for your living room – helpful shopping tips
- Double bed with pillow collection
- House design is the lifestyle of today's modern family
- Apartment renovation – small studio gets new look
- The walls of gray color
- Pink children's room with bathroom – device for a little princess
Windbreaks for the balcony – What are the options?
It can be very windy or drafty on the balcony. If you enjoy breakfast outdoors then you will know how annoying it is when a gust of wind blows away tablecloths, napkins and newspapers. If you want to relax on the balcony, you need some ideas on how you can block the wind. A windscreen suitable for the balcony is one of the options. Here is our advice to help you decide what type of windshield that you want to use - natural or artificial.
Natural protection against the wind for the balcony.
Small trees and shrubs planted in flower pots look lush and offer protection against the wind. Even with some gaps in the foliage you will certainly reduce the effects of the wind for those relaxing on the balcony. Vines on trellises are not only decorative, but they can also form a windbreak. The drawback to this approach is if the plants you choose to not survive the winter you will have to replace them to enjoy cooler seasons outside.
Wind protection for a glass balcony.
A more modern option is windshield glass, which lasts a long time and does not impair your view. Some windshields are transparent and others are cloudy, safety glass windshields for those with children are also available.
Balustrade with fabric.
This windscreen is quite cheap compared to other options, they are also easy to wash. There are many ways to add in splashes of color from flowers to fabric, which of these ideas do you like best?
Walls and wooden lattice.
Belts and creepers.
Trees in flower pots.