- Fireplace in front of a green wall
- White bench and coat rack in the hallway close
- Detached modern concrete house meets the spirit of the age
- Apartment Renovation – Ground facelift
- Nordic sophisticated understatement lamp with wood veneer
- Easter decoration crafts – 25 ideas on how to implement your creativity
- "Armchair Chaos" and colorful tables
- 18th Century Furniture Embarks (Portuguese Furniture)
- Console in beech wood
- Salon blogger Mima
Winter and Christmas decoration with snowflakes DIY
We often associate Christmas with snow. They evoke the thoughts and dreams of dancing snowflakes and white Christmas. Sometimes, however, the first snow falls for a long time after the Christmas period. But we can create a winter home by Christmas ornaments with snowflakes themselves. Adorning every corner of the house with beautiful snowflakes and enjoy their delicate shapes.
Christmas craft decoration with snowflakes
As we all know, every snowflake that falls from the sky, unique and has a different shape. If you fumble paper snowflakes, choose different model. Make garlands and snowflakes decorate windows, fireplace and table. For the snowflakes, you can also use different materials such as felt, napkins, pieces of wood, etc. If you are like snowflakes have cookie cutters, you can bake cookies or make salt dough Christmas tree ornaments you. Let the children decorate them with paint or silver beads.
make creative Christmas decoration with snowflakes
Ideas for Christmas with snowflakes are numerous. Think about where you can apply this beautiful winter icon. The Christmas tree as ornaments for the tree Christmas ornament for Christmas gifts. If you like the shape of snowflakes, but finding the boring white color, you can spray the ornaments with paint chips or cut paper snowflakes in bright red or blue.
Decorate door wreath with snowflakes
decorate the runner
Hardwood and felt
Beautify Christmas Card
Cut snowflakes towels
Ornaments Snowflakes in wood