- Two-storey house with balcony and terrace
- Bistro table for the porch
- Shower with a view
- 15 tips you can use to reduce energy costs
- Vertical gardens and landscaping – ideas for garden and balcony
- Houses modern blends harmoniously with the landscape
- Painted patterns of yellow paper with patterns of light
- Bath in lavender and purple
- Simple designer kitchen utensils set made of marble Studio Lievito
- Designer rocking chair and work in the leafy residential area
Amazing furniture design wood burned Yaroslav Galant
Have you ever thought to ask your furniture on the fire to make them better? Most people consider this strange idea. If, however, the drawings seem Yaroslav Galant, this idea does not seem so strange. This young Ukrainian designer pushes the limits of design and shows us an amazing collection of charred wood furniture. These designer furniture wood leaves you speechless.
Furniture design in charred wood
Yaroslav Galant probably used a very innovative approach to the creation of charred wood furniture. The collection of furniture design is called "Born 2B Burn", and part of this dressing table with mirror. How does it work? First, the mirror frame is charred. The designer has invented a patented process left wood carbonization at a temperature of 1000 degrees Celsius! Thus, the wood to high heat for a short period and is exposed in the process, the outer layers of the wooden frame are charred, but the core remains intact. During the combustion process, the surface gets the color and the desired consistency.
charred furniture design from Yaroslav Galant
Once the burnt part is cooled, the designer wood treated with a patented substance that he himself invented - Epioftonol. Permeates the wood, then followed by a crystallization process, which can last from one week to one month. This is the amount and concentration of this substance, which determines the color and texture of each piece. Once the mobile has reached the desired appearance, and then is painted finishes. The design of charred furniture can be finished in any style. This technique is also great for modern furniture.
a unique texture and color
Designer Yaroslav Galant
dressing mirror with charred