- Bedroom lighting design ideas for cozy rooms with light
- Wooden chair sculptural design pays historic building recognition
- Place the victory by a vast system tray
- 33 ideas for decorating with wall stickers – to revitalize the walls and furniture
- Interior color of a turquoise rug
- 20 ideas for adventure trips for animal lovers – the adventure of a lifetime
- Flos Modern pendant lighting – designs by famous designers
- Rustic kitchen offers a stylish ambience – 20 design ideas
- Tour the light of a machine Swedish
- Packed in a modern country style
Designer lights in extravagant appearance – "Overnight" Odd Matter
Asymmetric colored glass designed frame plated copper lamps design gives their distinctive "Night" appearance. The bold design of Odd Matter Design Studio combines extraordinary appearance with the functionality of peak demand. The creation is the latest project of the designer and recently made his debut at the Milan Design Week. Let yourself be inspired!
Series of lights in modern design offers a distinctive style
Floor and suspended "Night" lamp are true art, not just impress people with extravagant tastes. The collection of designer lamps specially designed for lighting ships Gallery Editions. The use of copper strips as a framework to be used in glasses is a common traditional technique, but for the creation of folding patterns that characterize the structure of copper, an innovative method was developed. The frame is distinguished by its strength and stability. The plates fit perfectly to the shape of the frame without welding and brazing.
Copper plated designer lamps, which are created by a revolutionary process in plating
Odd Matter is a design studio that focuses on the exploration of shapes, materials and technologies that form the basis for the success of innovative concepts. Here unusual items are used, which provide outstanding look and feel. Designer duo - Els Woldhek Dutch and Bulgarian Georgi Manassiev live and work in London, where the two met during his master's degree in product design Royal College of Art.
Design Lamps "night" fill the room with warm light
The unique surface structure is distinctive
Lamp in a fashionable look
Exclusive lighting design emphasizes the individual style
Vessel Gallery lighting Edition presents the series "Night"
Photos by Arne Zacher