- Unusual bookcase design of Carpanelli as flat-highlight
- Bed design gives kids the individuality of children
- Lift the favorite car of the elevator to the room – Modern house with garage
- Changing table with rosebuds drawer
- Creative lamp design was ispiriert myth of Icarus and Daedalus
- Ideas Spring and Easter Craft Crown for a good mood -29
- The environmental benefits of pellet heating – boilers and pellet stoves
- Bathroom vanity style individual
- Design mirror line inspired by nature by Karen Chekerdjian Ikebana
- Decorative lights play stunning with light and shadow
8 useful ideas on how to set up an eco-friendly home office
If you want to set up an office in the green house, these practical ideas are right for you. Check out these helpful tips to think green and also working at home.
Establishment of an office in the ecological house - multiple power bar with switch
If you set the home office and think green, you definitely need a multiple power strip with switch. In this way, you will save a lot of energy by turning off the power laptop and other equipment completely.
Establish Eco-Home Office - laptop instead of the right
If you set up an office in ecological home, remember that you are using laptops instead. The laptop is much more convenient, takes up less space and is much more energy efficient.
The flat screen is best
If you have not opted for the computer, you probably buy a flat screen. LCD screens not only look better, half special needs as much energy as the normal screen.
Reuse in general
If you set up an office in the green house, reuse should become a rule. Buy office supplies from recycled paper and always use the paper on both sides.
Recycling, recycling, recycling
What would an office in the green house without recycling. Make sure you separate the recycling of all waste rules and always be very careful when removing.
Dispose of batteries at the particular location
Do not throw batteries into the trash so. Order a special box for the disposal and it collects all the dead batteries, then leave it to the specified location.
Use recycled paper
It is recommended that you use the least amount of paper. If you are still unable to avoid the use of paper, use only paper made from recycled materials.
Fluorescent lighting for the home office
You set up the Ministry of Interior and it only remains to choose the lighting? Opt for fluorescent lamps. They provide a good source of light, are durable and save the most energy among all other types of lighting.
Ideas for a friendly environment inside the home office