- Redesign Knife Set – whimsical accessory for the modern kitchen
- Gurney and wildflower motif
- 25 Design wall mirror in all forms and for all decorating styles
- New color combinations of substances
- A wood vanity with glass basin of Lake creates illusions
- Lounge chair impresses with modern design and an asymmetrical shape
- These 19 vessels creative design breathless!
- Mural painting black office
- Modern dining room
- Oriental rug in red and blue
Former fortress as a hotel in the sea offers memorable stay
This unique hotel in the sea originally built as a naval fortress to defend the coast of England against the French invasion. The fort is located near Portsmouth and was built in 1859. Today, the fortress of the water has been turned into a luxury hotel, but retains its original name Spitbank Fort.
The old sea fortress is now a luxury hotel in the sea
The hotel was in the sea until 1900, a naval fortress with defense function. Later, however, its function has become obsolete and was renovated. After renovation, which cost about 3 million pounds, the fortress was transformed into a luxury hotel. Inside, sauna, jacuzzi and many modern facilities were built for the comfort of the guests was secure.
Overview of the luxury hotel in sea view
A focus on the deck
Jacuzzi with panoramic views
Comfortable chairs for sunbathing on deck
The fort built in solid stone
The Spitbank Fort Hotel in the sea with a luxury interior
The hotel was rebuilt in the sea after a meticulous restoration and interior renovation. Although the interior is somewhat retro vibe by themselves, rooms and interiors are very luxurious. The hotel has 9 rooms, 3 bars, 3 restaurants, an open platform bar, a sauna and an outdoor space beautifully landscaped. The massive brick walls help keep the authentic atmosphere of this ancient fortress.
Cosy luxury restaurant
Bar of natural wood and brick walls
Room with Luxury Interior Design
luxurious sauna with lake view
The Fortress Hotel interior