- living room furniture for garden and terrace – round shapes fashion
- Modern wheeled cabins offer a cozy atmosphere and mountain panorama
- Designer pram – Innovative combination with Longboard by Quinny
- Autumn decoration do it yourself – Ideas for loving napkin rings
- Wall Decoration with Stretched fabrics Embellished Inside
- Modern Country House Design in Australia with supple natural forms
- The work of the Mediterranean in the spacious
- Modern glass house erases the line between inside and outside
- 19 ideas for autumn decorations to make yourself enrich the interior
Reserve Ramatuelle – a design hotel that leaves nothing to be desired
La Réserve Ramatuelle is located on a quiet hillside overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and covers an area of 2000 m². A design hotel, which can be regarded as a temple of well-being. This peaceful setting just minutes from Saint-Tropez board and offers all the peace and quiet that you could want.
Design Hotel as a wellness temple
Hotel, Villas & Spa is perfectly integrated into the surrounding landscape. 7 rooms, 16 suites and 12 luxury villas for rent. Each room is spacious, luxurious and has a balcony or a private terrace with a fantastic view. A lounge, a bar and a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine concern for their culinary delights. A private chef is available to prepare meals and host private parties.
Design hotel overlooks the Mediterranean
Sun in the south of France, covering the hills and valleys in the crystal waters of the Mediterranean. Rather than compete with the natural beauty of Provence, the architect and designer of high-Jean-Michel Wilmotte has created a device that merges with the external environment. The building was built in the 70s, has been completely renovated to accommodate this design hotel. Wilmotte chose natural materials and a neutral color palette of beige ocher, white and sand. Stone floors with plush carpets Paola Lenti and Tai Ping seats, large windows with curtains made of linen and cotton by Marc Geisen and Kieffer, modern furniture by Hans J. Wegner, Finn Juhl, Moroso, Flexform, Poltrona Frau, B & B and Roda . Designer Rémi Tessier has a similar concept for the twelve private villas. His designs emphasize the wide open spaces that are designed to maximize the enjoyment of the hot sun and salty sea breeze. Each individually designed villas has its own unique atmosphere. This design hotel, spa and villas to create a fresh and relaxing space that reflects the peaceful landscape.
Chairs on the terrace
Swimming and pine
Pool and sea view
View from the balcony
Looking at the horizon