- Bedding with zebra pattern
- A designer deck chair resembles a woman lying on the floor
- Fragrant Autumn decoration ideas – make decorative potpourri balls themselves
- Bamboo window blinds for indoor sun protection with natural beauty
- Modern flat-roofed houses with wooden cladding in Melbourne
- Ideas for wall decoration in teenagers' rooms, the trend is in the
- Use the main elements in Japan garden for your own garden
- Lounge chair "membrane" combines functionality with aesthetics
- Contemporary table lamp rotates about the axis and the soft light and diffuse
- Use graffiti as a wall decoration – invite street art at home
Reserve Ramatuelle – a design hotel that leaves nothing to be desired
La Réserve Ramatuelle is located on a quiet hillside overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and covers an area of 2000 m². A design hotel, which can be regarded as a temple of well-being. This peaceful setting just minutes from Saint-Tropez board and offers all the peace and quiet that you could want.
Design Hotel as a wellness temple
Hotel, Villas & Spa is perfectly integrated into the surrounding landscape. 7 rooms, 16 suites and 12 luxury villas for rent. Each room is spacious, luxurious and has a balcony or a private terrace with a fantastic view. A lounge, a bar and a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine concern for their culinary delights. A private chef is available to prepare meals and host private parties.
Design hotel overlooks the Mediterranean
Sun in the south of France, covering the hills and valleys in the crystal waters of the Mediterranean. Rather than compete with the natural beauty of Provence, the architect and designer of high-Jean-Michel Wilmotte has created a device that merges with the external environment. The building was built in the 70s, has been completely renovated to accommodate this design hotel. Wilmotte chose natural materials and a neutral color palette of beige ocher, white and sand. Stone floors with plush carpets Paola Lenti and Tai Ping seats, large windows with curtains made of linen and cotton by Marc Geisen and Kieffer, modern furniture by Hans J. Wegner, Finn Juhl, Moroso, Flexform, Poltrona Frau, B & B and Roda . Designer Rémi Tessier has a similar concept for the twelve private villas. His designs emphasize the wide open spaces that are designed to maximize the enjoyment of the hot sun and salty sea breeze. Each individually designed villas has its own unique atmosphere. This design hotel, spa and villas to create a fresh and relaxing space that reflects the peaceful landscape.
Chairs on the terrace
Swimming and pine
Pool and sea view
View from the balcony
Looking at the horizon