- A bright and colorful Danish apartment
- Furniture design new ways of interpreting the nature
- Maritime decoration and interior ideas – bring the holiday mood in the house
- Pebbles in the garden-the application possibilities of the construction material
- Kooyong – Modern residence look skulpturellem
- Covers for dining room chairs
- Jungle feel to the bedroom
- Duplex with parquet herringbone
- Contemporary Wooden Terrace – interesting creative ideas for outdoor furniture
- The tilt table lamp design from recycled cardboard by Gray Pants
Family Pallone from Leolux – Chair with futuristic shapes
Leolux is a unique design, high quality, comfortable and durable corner. The Pallone armchair is a true classic, yet designed in 1989. 20 years later it still fascinates with its futuristic design and fresh color combinations. The collection is only slightly modified and expanded recently. Family Leolux Pallone was designed by Karel Boonzaaijer, Roy De Scheemaker Pierre Mazairac January and exposed to international furniture fair in Cologne in 2015 in Cologne.
Colorful Leolux Pallone Family
The Pa'llone model is already available in two sizes. The mother and child Ma'llone Lill'one new family members. The low seat height, soft padding and slightly curved to provide a worry-free comfort for all users folder. The small cushion-shaped triangle with rounded edges and back are upholstered in leather. An adorable stool also belongs to the family of Leolux Pallone and can be used as a side table.
Pallone by Leolux family - upholstered comfortable with a low seat height furniturewith the two new members of the family - Ma ->
For the chair complete series, you can also choose between three color themes - Set jazz, Hollywood and pop art or the colors on the site itself. You can opt for natural or elegant brown tones, or adjust the radiant fresh colors individually.
balloon-like seat design
Soft leather upholstery
the whole family in three sizes
elegant beige and brown tones
Yellow and gray