- A small Parisian loft
- Fabrics and toys inspired by the nature of Mr.Finch fairytale
- Decorate the unused fireplace in the living room – 20 creative decorating ideas
- The 7 most popular summer destinations in Turkey – Part 2
- Decoration for the home office
- Three trends in interior design furniture for 2015
- Art Deco furniture and accessories from Ralph Lauren Home – Series One fifth
- 21 common garden decoration ideas for outside air atmosphere
- Brilliant pendant light yellow on a seating area of oak furniture
- Wardrobe with sliding doors- a wonderful storage space.
Family Pallone from Leolux – Chair with futuristic shapes
Leolux is a unique design, high quality, comfortable and durable corner. The Pallone armchair is a true classic, yet designed in 1989. 20 years later it still fascinates with its futuristic design and fresh color combinations. The collection is only slightly modified and expanded recently. Family Leolux Pallone was designed by Karel Boonzaaijer, Roy De Scheemaker Pierre Mazairac January and exposed to international furniture fair in Cologne in 2015 in Cologne.
Colorful Leolux Pallone Family
The Pa'llone model is already available in two sizes. The mother and child Ma'llone Lill'one new family members. The low seat height, soft padding and slightly curved to provide a worry-free comfort for all users folder. The small cushion-shaped triangle with rounded edges and back are upholstered in leather. An adorable stool also belongs to the family of Leolux Pallone and can be used as a side table.
Pallone by Leolux family - upholstered comfortable with a low seat height furniturewith the two new members of the family - Ma ->
For the chair complete series, you can also choose between three color themes - Set jazz, Hollywood and pop art or the colors on the site itself. You can opt for natural or elegant brown tones, or adjust the radiant fresh colors individually.
balloon-like seat design
Soft leather upholstery
the whole family in three sizes
elegant beige and brown tones
Yellow and gray