- Combination of blue and brown
- How to set up your patio with stylish lounge furniture
- The system of wall panels – flexible shelving system in the living room
- Table and chairs dining room
- 3D printer manufactures designer furniture – 23 3D printed pieces of furniture
- Cliff House Design by Architect Fran Silvestre
- Red door
- Garden furniture in country style
- Caprice by Unopiù – iron lattice fence and decorative visual protection
- Installation of modern art with light effects in Milano
Make door wreath with mini pumpkins themselves – Autumn and Halloween Decoration
This crown door is a good idea for fall and Halloween decorations. Mini pumpkins on Halloween garland will add fun to your front door key. This is one of the easiest wreaths autumn to make your own. Just follow the step-by-step instructions.
Festive fall and Halloween decorations
Note: If you use fresh mini pumpkins, they will fall apart after a week or two. Therefore, you can tinker with the crown of artificial materials. Artificial mini pumpkins that have been used here to an end, glossy coating.
Materials needed: a ring blank, mini pumpkins, hot glue gun, floral wire, plastic spiders, black satin ribbon.
Fall and Halloween decorating the front door
1 Start with a blank 18-inch crown. This size will allow us about 13 pumpkins to stick to it.
2 Once your order is ready, you begin each pumpkin to stick to the place and let dry. Stick them close, but leave space at the tip of our bow.
3 small plastic spiders are a fun addition. Attach them on pumpkins with a little hot glue to a spooky Halloween twist.
4 Finally, you need a loop to emphasize the fall and Halloween decorations.
5 Use the floral wire or black to attach them to the crown, or if you want to pipe cleaners, you can use hot glue on the front. Happy Halloween!
use different types of squash
Halloween door wreath
Another version with pine cones and flowers
crown with lush flowers and foliage
Moss white crown