- Fast terrarium instructions – put on a mini garden!
- The Kitchen Collection of Arthesi – Modern design and high quality
- Wall cabinet with sliding doors Picture
- Modern house with a lot of exposed concrete – not so attractive, but very cool
- Glass wall as a room divider
- bar towel ring design templates and bath towels for health
- Floating Shelves
- Leather armchair in a colorful room
- Bright kitchen with a classic Danish design
- Spring Court – cut bushes, shrubs and hedges in spring
The Craft of decorative autumn wreath – natural looking to the front door
You can create an autumn atmosphere even before the coppersmith wearing a wreath of flowers with natural materials. Load the fall come to your home. Our idea for the sexy natural appearance autumn decoration is easy to implement in practice. The original decoration will make your front door more attractive.
Crown craft - creativity and natural materials for fall decorating
Our idea of autumn decoration is connected with the transition to the winter season. With buds on green leaves creates the feeling of early autumn, even though winter is almost here. To be able to manipulate a ring hammer, you need the following materials: bark, straw, scissors, hot glue gun and decorative paper. First, determine the size of the ring, allowing you to determine the length of the strips of bark. Customize a form of circular base of straw. Cut or tear strips of bark with a width of at least 4 cm to 12 cm. Cover the bottom of the wreath form with ribbons. Place the pieces of bark from the bottom and put the crown straw, so it is in the center. Fixing them all the ends of the strips with hot glue gun, so that the crown appears aesthetic.
Creative ideas to welcome autumn decoration - craft crown
Place labels close strips of bark, so there are no gaps in the ring, but you can see the load. Once the crown is covered, put some branches through the bark and use hot glue to attach again. Draw leaf shapes on decorative paper or fabric and cut them out first. Glue the leaves at the ends of the branches. Great idea to decorate the ring are silver leaves that are reminiscent of the coming winter.
Determine the width of the crown door
Glue the strips of bark to form the base of the crown
Attach the label of bands cortex close to one another