- Practical kitchen island
- Design porcelain plates with unusual fluid shapes
- Luxury Hotel Design by Marcel Wanders – Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- Furniture designer Ron Arad bring art and creativity to express
- Creepy and unusual Halloween decoration with pumpkins
- Poured concrete kitchen island – kitchen island design by Thomas Linssen
- 58 ideas to plan and set up a home gym
- Wooden table in front of a wall of pastel color
- Hanging cupboard with glass doors
- White sofa with buttons
Playing with a beautiful door wreath evergreen Advent
Even beginners can design this simple Advent wreath for the door. Branches of evergreens and red berries are perfect for the winter season and would welcome your friends and the warm and friendly atmosphere. You can use this fresh wreath and hang it above the fireplace or in any other part of the house. Lemon leaves, blueberries, cedar and boxwood branches just add it at the moment and the bright red holly berries fit perfectly. These you can find at any florist, 5-10 stems should be enough for a crown. You need a white crown shears 8 inch metal tape, stapler, hammer.
Advent wreath door to tinker - Evergreen branches
1 Start with lemon leaves for a stable base. Cut the long end of the barrel. Enter the branches between the terminals of the ring blank.
Car door wreath - Manual
2 Add a layer of blueberry leaves. Use scissors to cut the branches to the desired size.
3 cedar branches are thorny, then you might be able to wear gardening gloves for this step. Cut the branches of cedar into small pieces and place them around the wreath in each terminal. To add a nice winter look and the scent is wonderful.
4 Break the box into pieces and place in the center of the crown. Use small pieces to fill the gaps.
5 Select the red holly berries to add a festive red color.
6 Gently insert a sprig of berries in each terminal. They can be brittle, so be very careful with them.
7 Match any terminal through the green branches, and close with a hammer. Make sure that all areas are secured so that nothing falls when you finish the wreath on the door.
8 A beautiful big bow is the perfect finishing touch.