- An elegant dining table design with glass and wood base Horm
- Australian house full of colors
- Tinker suspended planters – a great idea for mini terrariums
- 3d visualized attic studio in Düsseldorf by Ando
- Models Attractive dining table by Koket-Guilty Pleasures Collection
- The house Ines de la Fressange
- Modern bathroom exhibition – Interior project by Zaha Hadid for Roca
- Sitting area off the kitchen table and folding chairs
- Make your own table decorations, flowers and fruits bring summer flair
- Francesco Molon classic furniture – pure glamor of Italy!
House overlooking the sea fronts and glass Parsonson Architects
This exclusive house with sea view, not only for its glass facades particularly structured, but also with open floor plans. It is located in Wellington, New Zealand, and was built in 2015 by Parsonson Architects. The family house is below the street, looking east and west, while the neighboring houses with a view of the north and south. Just the location is ideal for watching beautiful sunsets and sunrises with a nice play of colors of the sea.
House with sea view in Wellington
The owners are a family with children of different ages. This architecturally valuable house overlooking the sea, has been designed by Parsonson Architects according to the wishes of the family. The specifications called for an equally timeless architecture as non-traditional. The house was designed with an open and offers comfortable living spaces on 3 different floor plans and an indoor pool. Room on each floor offers retreats for every member of the family.
House overlooking the sea in the east
Wood elements on the facade and the roof corrugated light green care confirm the link with nature and form a harmonious picture from all perspectives. The house with a view of the open sea to the east with a large glass area that extends to the ground floor. The living areas and kitchen, furnished in a simple way and to meet individual needs. Only einzelte colors accent furniture attract the eye.
House with asymmetrical floor plans Parsonson Architects
Modern house overlooking the sea offers a special charm. Light is an important element of design. The large windows provide plenty of light and stunning views of the harbor and the Botanical Gardens of Wellington.
Photo: Paul McCredie
Wooden facades on
Indoor pool with accent lighting
Glazed floor to ceiling
Modern house, living room with open
Loft comfortably furnished
Simple design furniture in the living room
The open floor plan includes a kitchen-dining room and living room
Accents of bright colors inside
Three-storey house in Wellington - wooden staircase
Wooden ceiling - recessed lighting
Comfortable lounge and fireplace
Staircase with wooden railing
House with sea view in Wellington - Floor Plans