- Wall decoration in purple
- Combine the kitchen and living room
- Painted patterned paper for kids
- Mallorca gorgeous golden luxury villa located directly on the sea
- Wall mirror design allows multiple people simultaneously use
- Elegant pendant lamp with diffuse light "Zeppelin" by Marcel Wanders
- Converted farmhouse with modern interior design in Switzerland
- Make autumn door wreath from natural materials themselves – 22 ideas
- Zigzag for the bed
- Tropical air in the bedroom
Modern furniture and use of wood in the study.
Wooden furniture is stable, comfortable, interesting and above all very charming. Wooden furniture can be adapted to any kind of home. Normally cottages and chalets are decorated with wooden furniture and this helps to create an original and romantic look but this style works well for the interior design of a studio apartment as well.
Unusual wooden kitchen.
Wooden furniture in a modern and original style for your studio is a different approach to minimalist interior. We often see minimalist apartments, which are decorated with plastic, marble, steel or stone furniture and decorative elements. The reason for this is that a bedroom is smaller and based around free space so solid wood furniture can look awkward and out of place.
However, wooden home furniture can be quite compact and innovative and can actually fit in your studio. Folding furniture or those with unusual shapes and forms are ideal for narrow and small studies. So this is the reason why wooden furniture was originally designed and manufactured to order for private clients.
Wooden table - an original idea.
Bentwood furniture and inlaid wood are high trending in interior design, they are warm and welcoming. On the other hand teak and bamboo are also increasing in popularity. Designers and manufacturers rely on materials and methods in line with the objective of preserving natural resources and provide a good idea of the lifestyle you can have with furniture made from natural materials.
Couch - leather and wood.
Exclusive long bridge chair by Kyle Buckner.
Strange wooden bathtub.