- Kitchen with blue folding door
- Proper care for the garden makes a beautiful outside view
- Blé Food Hall, Greece 1 +1 = 1, London / Milan
- Room with parquet
- Fast terrarium instructions – put on a mini garden!
- Front garden with deck chairs
- Garden chair with armrests
- Live in the light and scent
- Additional Vitsoe Design – the reintroduction of large furniture ideas
- Minimalist wooden house on Lake Zurich with clean design
Lounge chair made of ash wood convincing visual lightness
We present a very attractive lounge chair, designed by the young designer Josh Shiau, incidentally, does not shape the Rhode Island School of Design in product design. The wooden frame and seat made of braided lines has some resemblance to a loom, with even a harp. The President received the name of living single cord.
Lounger provides maximum comfort with minimum hardware
The only long cord chair as its name suggests, consists of a single wire with a total length of 30 meters. This forms the seat and back once. The wooden frame is constructed of a wooden board. The chair is characterized by its clear lines, which is due to a minimalist concept.
With transparency designed a lounge chair
The ergonomic chair is designed and offers great seating comfort despite the visual lightness it conveys. Construction of ash is extremely stable. The seat adjusts to body shape and provides even weight distribution. Josh wanted to reach through the rhythm of lines and plasticity of subtle movements.
Modern chair and airy
The talented designer herself busy craft and try to create these design objects that are in harmony with his beliefs and ideas. It attaches great importance to the quality of the materials chosen Josh. Josh believes that the design gives us the opportunity to better understand the objects that surround us. Here we see great potential. And you? For more information, please visit the portfolio of Josh Shiau.
Simple Living cord provides cozy warmth
30 meters long cord was used for the seat and back