- Set up a modern home in Tokyo by the Zen Philosophy
- A family home
- Offices Inoui Design Collective
- BoConcept lunch
- wooden panels with decorative photo frame
- Make Japanese-style roof terrace – House K by Sou Fujimoto
- Colorful living room
- Old pink wall
- LED Christmas lights lamp indoor and outdoor "Chrismy"
- Kitchen in the attic
Exposed beams in the kitchen
Although the combination of gray area, the design of white wall and a floor light normally act cool and simple, this is not the case. The reason: Exhibited in the kitchen distracted by their shapes skillfully for the cusine and gray at the same time give them the warmth of wood shade so as not to cold atmospheres may occur beams.