- Dining room with retro style
- Make-a true child pirate ship is perfect for adventure
- House with glass facade and vertical garden on the balcony
- kids table and chairs for the garden
- The Color of the Year 2015 – furniture design in cool tones radiating Orchid
- Vintage upholstered furniture
- The interior of a house in Australia
- Culture in the country – inspiring idea to look old apartment
- 14 Garden Furniture Ideas from Ikea – set up the patio nice and cheap
- Minimalist concrete house by Takuro Yamamoto Kanazawa
Spoon chair design combined with advanced technology Philipp Aduatz
We present Spoon Chair - chair design unique and optimal synthesis of aesthetics, functionality and pure art. The project of the young and talented designer Philipp Aduatz design studio in Vienna was created by the latest technologies and methods.
Unusual Chair Design
The creative concept of the design of the spoon chair is based on the fundamental principle of the cantilever chair, in the sense that more chairs rest on four legs kragende free. The inspiration was a curved blade that was to be transformed into a work of art.
Spoon chair design combines innovative technology and cutting-edge
In his spoon Aduatz chair design combines design and ergonomics with modern production technologies contemporaries special. The President was completely out of CNC lathes and milling machines with numerical control (CNC) and methods of rapid prototyping products.
A swing and a curved blade served as inspiration
The development of the design of the chair was an extensive process, ranging from a simple pencil drawing. Aduatz created a 3D model and produced the first prototype of polystyrene CNC milling. The model has been redesigned by hand and meet all the requirements anSicherheit and comfort.
The concept combines sensational chair design inspired by the technology. The chair spoon was made of carbon fiber reinforced polymers. The carbon fibers used in principle for the production and testing of prototypes for space applications, in motorsport and aerospace, are characterized by a low specific weight, high strength and resistance.
The use of modern technology
Spoon Chair Accessory exquisite home and comfortable furniture
Ergonomic chair set provides the user with maximum comfort
Simple shapes and modern design furniture
The President stressed
The first 3d models
Hi-tech materials have been used for the production
CNC technology is used
Design with advanced technology
Carbon fiber - a combination of quality, stability and durability