- Murphy bed for practical life
- Modern bean bags – Practical, comfortable and great for young and old
- Camping Campo Base Hostel in Bonn – an ideal destination for a city break
- Corner House provides modern home for a large family
- "Bubble Chair" against the pink wall with adhesive
- Summer decoration for home and garden that exudes a southern flair
- Natural garden with a covered sitting area
- Long sofa in front of windows
- Desk Design by Kembo impressed with flexibility and style
- Environmentally friendly behavior through the use of eco-home accessories
What plants Autumn – Tips for Beginners Garden
If you want to enjoy beautiful flowers in the spring, it should still be a force in the autumn. Hardy bulbs and flower bulbs are not only planted too late in the summer, but spring vegetables, plants and perennial evergreen leaves. What systems are installed in the fall, you will learn in the following sections, which could be of help newbie!
Set the plants in autumn Hardy
Anyone who has a penchant for bulb flowers like tulips, crocuses, hyacinths and daffodils should be from September to December for work. It should be used for soil or compost fertilizer, and pay attention to the depth. It is recommended partial shade. The roots should not dry rainfall in autumn and happily without any problems. It should not be watered as in the spring. The plants can grow further, until the ground freezes.
Located spring bulbs in autumn
In addition to the location and condition of lighting, we also report the quality of the soil - whether it is sandy or muddy, wet or dry. In the fall fixed installations must be cut for the first time until the next spring. The weather is still mild and the soil is still warm and horticultural work very hard not to fall in this time of year.
Trees planting of trees and shrubs
You need to determine an appropriate place in the garden, where a tree can reach a maximum height of the plant. Evergreen shrubs that are suitable for autumn sowing are boxwood, laurel. Season late summer (September and October), it's time to plant perennials and herbs, such as the earth and the sun is still warm. Suitable types are, for example, the Canadian rosemary, mint, tea plants scented among other herbs can also be defined on the planters.
In autumn is the ideal time to plant pansies
wimp store in a flower pot on the balcony
Install spring vegetables in autumn
Some vegetables are also fall planting, turnips, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, carrots, cabbage, kale, head lettuce, radishes, spinach, broccoli, garlic.
Grape is pleasing to the eye
Cover the ground in autumn a large area of perennial grasses