- Modern fitted kitchen – Tips for the functional design
- Setting up classic white kitchen – 15 refined kitchen designs
- 20 ideas for the garden pool – give the house a feel good atmosphere
- Dining table made of metal frame and wooden panel with matching bench
- Garden Lights – Ideas cheap and effective
- photo paper for a nice view
- Modern house built in the garden with two trees of sentimental value
- Rare Prototype Chair by Hans J. Wegner in 2015, restored
- Manufactured home "apple"
- Mike Jacobs landscape a house in pure California style
Table playful design in a very realistic appearance of the graft
The idea of unusual design table with the appropriate name "Phantom" is based on the fact that the table is actually gathers the family and the most important room in our house. Around the table will pass its moments. On behalf of the Open in 2010 in a limited edition gallery new style of Hamburg and Berlin GRAFT Architects design factory have attempted to interpret this new topic.
Table extraordinary design for art lovers
Phantom is one of the contemporary products straddles the border between art and design. The model was produced in a limited edition of only 9 units that have participated in numerous art exhibitions. The special design of the table even took a couple of leading engineering - Hollywood star Brad Pitt was exemplary. No.1 reserved.
Table border design with pure art
The "escape" table design from the point of view of white cloth as the snow is inspired by the Italian sculptor, painter and theorist of Futurism Umberto Boccioni and recording Marilyn Monroe's dress hochwehendem. The playful design creates the illusion that the ghost hovers above the ground.
The dining table can be considered as a design object
How was it used carbon material with high resistance Glasfaserverbundwerstoff. The extremely light and thin fibers allow greater freedom in the design of the form. The glossy surface is as if the water is cold when you lift. Phantom has a thickness of 5-6 cm, 3 meters long and weighs about 100 kg
Dining table design by GRAFT sufficiently robust and stable
The surface brightness is
Design table with motion blur
Dining table in optical white porcelain
Table as a tablecloth wind-blown wind
Phantom - The invisible table
A floating mat
Unusual Furniture Design