- Beautiful flowers for the garden provide an explosion of color
- Chair with a vintage look and the wall as shoe rack
- Combine glamorous Italian kitchen glass, wood and stainless steel
- Raised beds to build furniture – 15 ideas from different materials
- Eating natural in the open kitchen
- Exterior design of a house on several levels with terrace
- Modern bathroom with view
- A company with no ordinary Deco
- Canopy of colorful leaves over the bed
- Playhouse for the garden
The iconic chair with ottoman for relaxing – UP5 B & B Italia
Developed in 1969 by the avant-garde Italian architect Gaetano Pesce for B & B Italy, UP5 has the test of time and critics have had so far and has become an icon in furniture design Italian. The designer chair with ottoman looks like a female, and completely removes Furchtbarkeitsstatue preferences prehistoric fish anthropomorphic forms. The ball attached symbolizes the captivity. An example of women as prisoners and victims of male bias. "Big Mama", as the president was affectionately called, is considered an art and a milestone in the history of the forms of the second half of the 20th century.
The chair and stool UP5 - symbol of Italian furniture design
122x122x110cm the dimensions remain the same, but the designs are very different. The new version while the wood is somewhat unusual compared to the design of polyurethane foam and fabric. The fact that the lounge chair with ottoman in one color, as it is equally expressive in a variety of colors, is a tribute to the artistic abilities of fish. Opportunity to experiment with new materials, colors and shapes, it retains its design over the years.
Chair with ottoman polyurethane foam, fabric or wood