- Top RV Parks and Campgrounds in Spain for beach vacations
- 10 common mistakes in construction planning, you can avoid
- The Bridge House – a practical design solution
- Leather furniture and works of art characterize a luxury apartment in Athens
- Two seats with wooden legs
- Studio Moderna Bauer Carpenter
- Maimonides Of Brooklyn
- Radiographs of luxury goods – Lux Interior and Laurence Picot
- Colorful Frühlingsdeko
- Luxury Design and Spa Long Beach Mauritius
The iconic chair with ottoman for relaxing – UP5 B & B Italia
Developed in 1969 by the avant-garde Italian architect Gaetano Pesce for B & B Italy, UP5 has the test of time and critics have had so far and has become an icon in furniture design Italian. The designer chair with ottoman looks like a female, and completely removes Furchtbarkeitsstatue preferences prehistoric fish anthropomorphic forms. The ball attached symbolizes the captivity. An example of women as prisoners and victims of male bias. "Big Mama", as the president was affectionately called, is considered an art and a milestone in the history of the forms of the second half of the 20th century.
The chair and stool UP5 - symbol of Italian furniture design
122x122x110cm the dimensions remain the same, but the designs are very different. The new version while the wood is somewhat unusual compared to the design of polyurethane foam and fabric. The fact that the lounge chair with ottoman in one color, as it is equally expressive in a variety of colors, is a tribute to the artistic abilities of fish. Opportunity to experiment with new materials, colors and shapes, it retains its design over the years.
Chair with ottoman polyurethane foam, fabric or wood