- Opened in bungalow residence
- 20 great ideas for the garden bring the whole family
- Combine trendy colors for the interior a stylish ambience
- Designer Lamps by Dylan Kehde Roelofs – blown light bulbs
- 19 ideas for autumn decorations to make yourself enrich the interior
- Decorated in a simple, home-framed wooden
- 10 useful tips to create a sustainable interior design
- Blue trim
- granite tiles gray
- Home of impressed with glass solutions for unusual designer
The iconic chair with ottoman for relaxing – UP5 B & B Italia
Developed in 1969 by the avant-garde Italian architect Gaetano Pesce for B & B Italy, UP5 has the test of time and critics have had so far and has become an icon in furniture design Italian. The designer chair with ottoman looks like a female, and completely removes Furchtbarkeitsstatue preferences prehistoric fish anthropomorphic forms. The ball attached symbolizes the captivity. An example of women as prisoners and victims of male bias. "Big Mama", as the president was affectionately called, is considered an art and a milestone in the history of the forms of the second half of the 20th century.
The chair and stool UP5 - symbol of Italian furniture design
122x122x110cm the dimensions remain the same, but the designs are very different. The new version while the wood is somewhat unusual compared to the design of polyurethane foam and fabric. The fact that the lounge chair with ottoman in one color, as it is equally expressive in a variety of colors, is a tribute to the artistic abilities of fish. Opportunity to experiment with new materials, colors and shapes, it retains its design over the years.
Chair with ottoman polyurethane foam, fabric or wood