- Ideas for the Garden – Plants and flowers in a rainbow of colors
- Dyes recycled give old furniture a new glow
- 56 ideas for bamboo in the garden – out of sight or decoration?
- Bathroom with plants and a bathtub with feet
- Front garden design – practical tips and ideas for amateur gardeners
- Rustic design sofa with sheepskin coating of Sentient Furniture
- Tables Table ship
- Ask the same door wreath Christmas – 18 DIY Creative Ideas
- A cozy and colorful hotel
- 18 floor lamps suitable designs for your modern interior home
The sculptural furniture and objects from the German designer Dahm Lee
Dahm Lee is a student at the Academy of Fine Arts in Hamburg, our eyes have tied their designs. Their furniture and sculptural objects have a simple design but embody clever ideas and practices. The first project is called square. Its form and function can not be easily defined, but the owner himself can determine how it will interact with it. It was inspired by ordinary things in his room, which are square or rectangular. For this reason, they wanted to bend and twist the regular geometric shapes to design something different.
The sculptural furniture and functional objects
With its colorful rubber bands wrapped around the Main steel frame, the sculptural piece not only adds visual interest to the environment, but also allows the user the freedom to determine its function. Draft may be used instead, for example, as a modular shelving.
The sculptural furniture without predefined function
bend the ordinary forms
Steel construction and Gimmibänder
Each user decides itself how it interacts with the object would
"Dami and Damaki"
The second project of German designer called "Dami and Damaki" - bar stool with storage space that you want to solve your own problems and do not take your jacket and bag in a bar on the ground .. In this bar stool can be easily stowed under the seat. The sculptural furniture made of steel rods and powder coated elastics wound. The choice of materials speaks for stability and comfort.
Do not throw the backpack on the floor in the bar
Dahm designer Lee