- Great decoration crafts from scrap – creative ideas for Halloween pumpkins
- Combine trendy colors for the interior a stylish ambience
- Several wool products for home radiate comfort
- Wooden pavilion in Iceland Pines Fire is a trendy nightclub
- Designer folding chairs for the patio
- Mosaic tiles in beige bathroom
- 20 ideas for hanging flower pots – indoor plants exhibit creative
- The Kokoon hammock design from Royal Botania as a quiet retreat
- Built-in wardrobe in the bedroom with sloping roof
- BBQ on the balcony or in the garden – coal gas or electric?
Patterned paper painted on the stairs
An idea of very simple design, with the maximum effect: After measuring the steps that you need to project easily cut into rectangles of equal size and attach it to the steps (eg, wallpaper or textile mt double-sided tape). Note that the portions of the sides will always have the same distance.