- A mansion on the island of Ré
- Chamber of anthracite bathroom design, purple and white
- Asian-style room with furniture in lacquered gray
- Rustic living room in the loft
- Modern detached house with an interesting interior wooden staircase
- White kitchen island
- Enjoy a quiet afternoon in the garden with this hammock designs
- New York loft slightly bohemian
- tree house in the garden – which creates an exotic oasis in the yard!
- House with roof terrace
Architects incorporated a modern garden in a greenhouse
Hokkaido Garden Path garden is 200 km long path tour. Begins to Asahikawa and Furano and Tokachi will guide you through, where you can visit the beautiful gardens of 1,000 different types of flowers and trees. "Tokachi Hills" has been used as a greenhouse for growing vegetables. The building is located on a small hill in Tokachi, Japan and has been renovated by the architectural firm nadamoto Japanese Yukiko. The new design includes a modern garden, a gift shop, a café and offers access to the large garden. The different zones are in a large open space visually separated but united by shaped cutouts naturally in the soil. Beautiful plantings add color and charm to the room.
Integrated in modern gardens of coffee
Before the visit, the architects, the building was used as a gift shop. "Pavers were simply placed on the fertile soil and two trees standing quietly in a corner, where trade goods were sold." So, the team first describes the restructuring. At this time, the walls have been painted over, but the colorful layers of color attracted the attention of visitors by the simplicity and beauty of the garden.
Contemporary garden are in contrast with the white walls
During the renovation of the building was painted pure white from floor to ceiling, which allowed us to leave flowers foliage against the walls. This modern garden has the report "Tokachi Hills" has strengthened the surrounding garden.
Cuttings in soil
Light and airy
Enter Tokachi Hills