- 20 design ideas for bathroom with stone tiles – by refreshing course!
- Cottage with a stone floor
- Modern house in Melbourne – Warm wood tones and neutral colors
- Wall in the old building
- Independent bathroom in black and white tiled bathroom
- House with bamboo blinds in the traditional architectural style chniesischen
- Bay window and a fireplace in the colorful dining
- Overgrown garden oasis in the wild
- 2015 Garden Furniture Collection – Modern Furniture Rattan Garden Point
- Bold colors in the bathroom – interior design ideas for atmospheric ambience
40 ideas for pergola in the garden Good sun protection and privacy wood
Many homes have courtyards and gardens, which remain under the open sky. Some may like this way of approach to achieve the natural atmosphere of relaxation, but there is another way to beautify your garden and preserve its remains. Besides beautiful plants and other elements of the garden, you can also build a pergola in the garden. A pergola provides novel and aesthetic space in the game, especially if it is intertwined with vines in bloom. A great place, especially if you like to relax outdoors. These 40 designs Pergola give you some good ideas.
Building a pergola in the garden
A pergola or arbor is a garden feature that provides shade on the sidewalk, passing through or sitting area. It consists of vertical columns, beams and wooden slats. In general, they are also mixed with vines and creepers, making it more beautiful. Especially when these plant species have fabulous flowers like wisteria, clematis and climbing roses. Here are presented a series of wooden pergolas, but can also be of metal. Take a look at different ideas for pergolas and comfortable seating in the garden.
Garden furniture wrought iron, Romantic
Pergola surrounded by wooden garden plants
sitting under the pergola
Privacy and solar
climbing roses romantic
Kitchen and dining outdoors
wooden pergola garden design ideas interesting for -20