- Unusual 3D Latte Art by Japanese artist Kazuki Yamamoto
- The modern wooden garden bench fits any garden situation
- Table and chairs
- Fabric sofa as a reading corner
- Modern dining room in the eyes of the jungle
- Antique desk in front of the window
- Kitchen light kitchen island
- Curtains Essence
- Modern architecture promotes eye-catching sculptural outdoor
- Dining room set in black
56 ideas for bamboo in the garden – out of sight or decoration?
Bamboo in the garden offers a privacy screen fast growing evergreen with leaves, stems or soft sticks. Bamboo plants are to give each area a Zen character interesting, but the research and commitment are needed to select the right kind of bamboo for your garden. Take a look at this modern design ideas for garden and terrace with bamboo plants.
Bamboo plants in the garden
In recent years, bamboo has become very popular garden plants. Bamboos are now a very modern plant for many garden equipment. Some species of bamboo are easy to maintain and fully resistant. These varieties do not grow too large for the average garden and are also suitable for growing in pots and in the ground. Bamboo plants are cut in the spring, if you want to get a smaller facility. They offer an attractive vegetation, which can be used as a screen or beautiful decorative element. They are absolutely fantastic for Oriental or Japanese Zen gardens.
Bamboo in the garden for a nice feeling of Zen
different species of bamboo
Bamboo plants and trees
Planting trees along the wall
beautiful lighting between plants