- Renovate your home with Exceptdesign
- Vintage chairs on wooden table
- House picture blue-gray horse
- Outdoor furniture cushions white
- Creating a garden pond – the heart of an attractive water garden
- Dye Easter eggs – 22 quick painting techniques.
- Modern wall by Gruber + Schlager – Infinitely varied designs
- Privacy for the garden – Powerful ideas for outdoot area
- Baby room with decorative front wall blue moose
- Put a modern contrast to the thick carpet in purple
A "garden house" – idea of modern design in Japan
Designed by Suppose Design Office
This small house in Nagoya, Japan is a unique experience. The architects have tried to create such a successful combination of modern home and garden design. The house was built on a small plot of land and is surrounded by other houses. As a result, the project must be designed so as to provide sufficient space. Designers, not only that, but they have built a real garden inside the building. Rooms and a garden in the summer house complete sich.Der beautiful garden surrounds the hall on the first floor. These two spaces are separated by a thin layer of glass. The bathroom is located behind the garden, which is separated by a glass wall. The whole room has a comfortable Atmosphäe.
A "garden house" - idea of modern design in Japan
A staircase leads from the garden on the second floor of the building. Through a window of the attic stairs flooded with natural light. The lighting in the garden shed from above. The building has a compact small windows that allow a sufficient amount of light in the home. The living areas appear darker than the bright garden.
Interior Design - Home of Japan
The upper level consists of a large living room. It offers plenty of comfortable seating in the basement that are missing due to the rectangular openings. Each door has a view of the garden. The interior design is minimalist and simple. Most of the elements of the garden of the house are painted white, which contributes to a modern look and spacious. It also provides the perfect setting for that green plants in the garden properly appreciated.