- Sweet dream!
- You want to water the garden? – These tips should note
- Red door
- Decorating the Ferris wheel for a nostalgic
- Use the main elements in Japan garden for your own garden
- Retro interior design with industrial touch in a chic LA apartment
- Use a small optimal for children
- Large corner sofa in gray
- 59 Nursery Ideas – creative furniture designs with fun
- Wardrobe with sliding doors-A wonderful storage space under
Design Ideas for saving space in modern living Japanese
Located in a densely populated neighborhood Sizuoka This new building is a project mA-style architects. Limited land and homes located near presented a major challenge. The owners commissioned architects with the task of maximizing the living space and create a rock garden. With a little 'imagination and creativity, is the study of architecture were able to design a warm and spacious interior - here are their ideas of home design modern Japanese style.
Modern interior design ideas - divide the available space sensitive
The Japanese way of life characterized by the division of space in different areas of furniture and minimalist design. The house was frugal, but very elegant. Missing anything, but there is also nothing superfluous, that the freedom of movement could prevent. Decoration has been completely neglected and instead the architects have created a small rock garden that surrounds the house. A modern fitted kitchen with central island acts as a divider separating the optical chamber and live in two. Floor to ceiling high windows let in plenty of light in the room. White kitchen cabinets without handles provide storage space for appliances and utensils. The geometric shapes of kitchen cabinets and the island make-up room appear larger. Small corridor leads to a sunny room bathroom in a minimalist style. The sleeping area is well protected from foreign eyes. Compact yet super stylish - if you like the style of Japanese life, here is the most important feature is the combined ideas and advice.
Japanese Style Interior Design Ideas - Tips & Tricks
- Concentrate on the basics - just select the furniture that you really need and do not use decoration.
- Furniture elegant form part of the special quality of well-being
- Colors purists / white furniture, flooring laminate flooring light / space is more open and welcoming
- Large windows and / or sliding glass doors allow plenty of light
- Bonsai, stones and water should not miss in the garden
The modern kitchen is a room divider
The small rock garden in the courtyard
Room purist bathroom
Large roof windows allow plenty of light into the room in summer