- A store design and colorful
- The Vitruvian Man of inspiration for the innovative chair design
- Decorate terrace with pots of yellow flowers
- Tinker Claus Himself – 20 great ideas and DIY instructions
- Pouf located in the courtyard garden to facilitate
- Seating Area in the garden
- Minimalist white furnishings – packaged complexity in simplicity
- The modern kitchen island in the kitchen – 45 well-appointed designs
- Orange shower with wooden floor
- A classic interior in Montreal
Modern minimalist house with garden in Nishimikuni, Japan
A minimalist, one-story house was designed by the famous architect design firm Arbol for an elderly couple who wants spacious and bright rooms with great privacy. The small building is conveniently located between multi-storey residential buildings in Nishimikuni, Osaka. In the house and its pure atmosphere, you can recover from the stress of everyday life in the Japanese capital.
Minimalist home in the heart of Osaka
This single storey house is covered with vertical strips of cedar wood to protect from prying eyes. The door is covered with wood and practically invisible.
The main entrance is located under a canopy
The house has a living area of 91,70 square meters and has a modern and minimalist. A smooth transition of interior and exterior spaces succeed Duch large sliding doors and windows let in plenty of light into the house.
Clad cedar facade
What is a minimalist Japanese style house without a little Japanese garden? The landscaped garden is L-shaped trees planted low and provides a comfortable place to retreat and relax. The landscape design was created by Toshiya Ogino design of the landscape.
Through the house is a long corridor
The floor is decorated with wooden furniture and furnishings in a palette of neutral colors.
Walls in a traditional tatami room with beige paint
The kitchen is equipped with wooden furniture
Photo by: Yasunori Shimomura