- Unusual Living Room Furniture – Support for LCD TV by Mario Bellini
- Decoration ideas for balcony table – set up the patio at home nice
- Mezzanine creative corner
- Designer bookcase OSB with asymmetric shape
- Fuchsia colored sitting on the balcony
- Black background graphics
- White chest of drawers in front of a gray brick wall
- September pendant light beer bench
- White kitchen counter
- balloons garden design with an interesting porous texture
Modern minimalist house with garden in Nishimikuni, Japan
A minimalist, one-story house was designed by the famous architect design firm Arbol for an elderly couple who wants spacious and bright rooms with great privacy. The small building is conveniently located between multi-storey residential buildings in Nishimikuni, Osaka. In the house and its pure atmosphere, you can recover from the stress of everyday life in the Japanese capital.
Minimalist home in the heart of Osaka
This single storey house is covered with vertical strips of cedar wood to protect from prying eyes. The door is covered with wood and practically invisible.
The main entrance is located under a canopy
The house has a living area of 91,70 square meters and has a modern and minimalist. A smooth transition of interior and exterior spaces succeed Duch large sliding doors and windows let in plenty of light into the house.
Clad cedar facade
What is a minimalist Japanese style house without a little Japanese garden? The landscaped garden is L-shaped trees planted low and provides a comfortable place to retreat and relax. The landscape design was created by Toshiya Ogino design of the landscape.
Through the house is a long corridor
The floor is decorated with wooden furniture and furnishings in a palette of neutral colors.
Walls in a traditional tatami room with beige paint
The kitchen is equipped with wooden furniture
Photo by: Yasunori Shimomura