- "Eames Chairs" in dinette
- Attractive Ball Outdoor Lighting – indirect lighting for the garden
- House with solar panels on the thesis of environmental awareness on the roof
- Located 20 examples of how accents bright multicolored carpet in the room
- Solid wood furniture complete the minimalist interior wooden benches -22
- color coordination for the overall image of harmonious
- Terracotta floors
- Sustainable designer furniture for children to protect nature
- Decorating Ideas for garden lighting – ambient atmosphere
- Modern dining room
Minimalist Wooden house with a courtyard in the middle of the big city
A wooden house with a courtyard in the middle of the city? Thanks to its innovative architecture, it is possible to make even the smallest area of a modern home with a practice. We present a home that draws attention to itself with security.
Wooden house with a courtyard - the architecture with individuality
Welcome to Japan - a country where the living space is very limited. The small field and large buildings in the immediate vicinity are a major challenge for the architects of Arbol style. You must first make a functional wooden house with courtyard, on the other hand, modern architecture has nachpassen the environment. The solution of problems seen architect in a building that is built with light wood, and "limited" by high fences of the world is. The green inner courtyard, in combination with light wood creates the illusion that the site located in a forest in a densely populated neighborhood.
Wooden house with a courtyard and large windows
The wooden house with a courtyard designed for two seniors. The couple wanted an island of calm in the middle of the big city, where privacy is assured. To this end, the house was surrounded by a high fence. Small trees were planted in the yard. The house opens through glass walls and sliding doors to the garden and let a lot of light inside. A corridor with glass walls leads area residents living in the private sector - where the rooms and bathrooms are housed. The interior is simply decorated and furnished in a traditional Japanese style. It is a single storey house, thanks to the creativity of the architect protects the private part of homeowners, while offering the comfort and tranquility.
Corridor with glass walls connects the living room to the bedroom
Subtle lighting in the evening
wooden facade in minimalist style
The entrance - Concrete and Wood
Wooden house in the middle of the big city