- A very sober Scandinavian
- Designer Stainless Steel Kitchen by Officine Gullo in elegant retro style
- Rug hand-tufted mohair vintage look Golran
- Beautify the apartment Selbstgenähtem – choose the sewing machine
- 28 Ideas Patio – living room furniture for a simple lifestyle
- Mooring for small
- Wall of the room as gray as a contrast
- Red Buffet
- 20 ideas for rustic bathroom – bathroom furniture made of wood and natural stone
- Carpet Design by Christopher Fareed emphasizes the individual style
A loft in Soho
"Show me where you live, I'll tell you who you are .
. . " we could declare Dean Di Simone, director of a design agency. This New York adoption lives in the heart of Soho, in a loft that no fewer than seventeen windows!
Its interior reflects the spirit of his work, minimalist, but also rigorous and original drawing. Decidedly masculine with bricks, gray, leather, its interior, formerly industrial, now has a warm atmosphere. The lighting systems are for many as well as touches of color here and there that distills with colorful books, photographs . . . Vintage chairs provide an extra soul's experience. Result, it has only one desire . . . to live there. Not you?