- Ideas garden with ancient treasures and home decorative items for flea market
- Transformation of a pool in an herb garden on the roof terrace
- The charm of the old
- Playground build 20 ideas for yard equipment and decoration game
- The award-winning modular bathroom furniture design – Design Kid
- Christmas decorating ideas – red berries.
- Light "Leimu" in the area of entry
- Dining room with wallpaper pattern
- Natural stone floor, with a sitting area under
- Decorating the Christmas table – little touches with a big impact
Angels for handicraft – ideas for Christmas and advent calendars.
Get ready for Christmas - One of the sweetest ideas is to make little angels with your crafting skills. The holiday season is a time for family and these beautiful decorations will make children smile, especially when they're on the all important Christmas tree.
Angels crafts - great ideas using unusual materials.
You do not need a big budget this Christmas to make effective and attractive decorations. Have a look around your family home, you will doubtless find lots of suitable materials to use for crafting. When you go to the craft store you can purchase some wooden balls (to make heads) and some spray paint. Paint a cute face on the wooden ball and set aside to dry. For a body you could use wine corks, coffee filters, feathers or acorns, be creative! If you love pasta you can consider using pasta shapes glued together, butterfly wings and braided fabric can also work well.
Making beautiful Christmas ornaments - angels.
Crafting angels is a way to let your creativity out and the process is also very easy, anyone can have a go! The shape of an angel can be cut of out of almost any kind of material and you can then hang these up as they are or add other decorations to the base you have made such as a lovely bow to make a pair of wings for the angel. Small decorative figures can be hidden as little surprises in the advent calendar. Have fun!
Paper window decoration.
Angels made from coffee filters.
Instructions for making the angel above.
Pasta shapes angel.
Instructions - glue together the different parts and add color.
The end result - beautiful Christmas decorations!
Paper angels with glitter spray.
Angels cut from sheet music.
Paper angel - with ribbon decoration.
Angel with bird feathers.
Angels in felt.
The three angels.
Angel popsicle stick.