- Buffet retro red
- Italian bathroom tiles by Fap Ceramiche – 20 superb designs
- Ivy Lounge Rocking Chair designed according to the principles of biomimicry
- Repurpose baby – 18 brilliant ideas for recycling
- Plan and Design small kitchen with dining room – inspiring ideas
- sets color glass pendant lamp inside
- Ideas for office furniture design for the modern study of ERSA
- Art Deco Decor – Interior Design Ideas for Luxury Apartment
- Space-saving mini kitchen – the single kitchen by Boffi
- Papasan chair – easy chair from the 50s is the new summer trend
Beautify the living room with Art – A stylish wall decoration
Although the color of the walls, furniture and accessories play an important role in creating a pleasant atmosphere in the living room, they are works of art that give the room a finishing touch. If your "Living with Style" currency and beautiful wall decorations decorated are a must. The size of the room, the color of the walls and furniture colors will guide you if you want to beautify the art fair.
Decorate living room with art and style
Identify areas of the room you wish to decorate with art. The paint should be more or less adapted to the size of the room. This means that the great works of art suitable for large spaces (over the fireplace if you have one) and smaller - for small spaces (eg on the couch).
Beautify living with art
Decide on a color palette that is matched with the other colors in the room. The atmosphere they bring with them, is also of great importance. Your room is formal and elegant? Or is it more of a cozy lounge with a casual look?
abstract shapes and bright shades
Select feats that complement your style. Landscapes, black and white photographs and abstract prints are very popular for modern designs. You can also combine different subjects, but stick to one color. For example, vintage sepia photographs with small desert landscapes.
harmonization of the landscape with the colors of the furniture
Most abstract printed here do not have a frame. An ornate frame is more suited to the Baroque style. Modern living requires clear and straight lines without unnecessary elements such as gold. If you decide to opt for a frame, you accept the shape and color of the other accessories.
Vases with branches as decoration
Painting with colorful bright colors
Printing on glass