- Gifts for Mother's Day craft itself – Bouquet of sweets
- Blue sofa
- Family Pallone from Leolux – Chair with futuristic shapes
- Bandini Modern Sink Design – Sculptural forms in the bathroom
- 15 practices for car tents – a dream holiday in nature
- Sitting white in a modern country style
- 17 minimalist shelving system design for modern living room
- Living room with fireplace
- Modern architecture promotes eye-catching sculptural outdoor
- 15 Ideas for Modern Living Room – design with neutral colors
Bring Christmas lights – in the living room
As we all know, the Christmas atmosphere in the house is particularly important in the living room, where he met the whole family. That is why we have set up 28 ideas for Christmas decorations in the living room Think of everything that is associated with Christmas and all the places in the living room, where you can expose some beautiful compositions -. Fireplace, coffee table, wall shelving and the same edge of the window.
Select the theme and colors - Christmas in the living room
Bring the magic of the Christmas spirit in the party room decoration. That is a great desire to keep this spiritual magic invisible as long as possible. You must first select the theme for decoration - Christmas in red and white, silver and blue, or a combination of unusual colors like orange and blue or pink and purple.
Christmas decorations in the living room - unusual combinations of colors
Christmas decorations in the living room create an elegant atmosphere, with different colors, natural elements and colored lights. The most important part of Christmas decoration is of course the Christmas tree. Today there are a variety of ornaments that you can use - garlands, candy canes, angels and fashionable for the tree top stars. Use garlands of fir branches on the wall, vases filled with Christmas decorations, twinkling lights, candles and all decorative details that are associated with Christmas and the holiday mood.
a wooden crate as a coffee table
a large poster of Santa Claus
Christmas tree in a pot
Arrangement of orchids and red balls
Fir branches as the main element
Low and poinsettia flower