- White upholstered chair with armrests
- Designer Furniture from acrylic mirror the environment against
- Pool Lights – a Highlight in the Outer Zone
- Innovative solutions for the bathroom – shower with built-in heating
- Using the couch as partitions
- 59 Nursery Ideas – Creative Furniture Designs with Fun
- design wall with wallpaper gray model
- Retro wooden furniture in the dining room
- The iconic chair with ottoman for relaxing – UP5 B & B Italia
- The Porcelain Tiles – 52 Models with Natural Look
You can dwarf fruit trees in pots and growing trays on the balcony
Fruit trees can grow in the garden or in a pot and it has some advantages. Dwarf fruit trees in pots and trays are easier to move, then it is easier to keep the trees in a warm room in winter. Modern container gardening allows fresh lemons, even in a small garden or on the balcony to have. Here are some tips.
Mini fruit trees in pots
Choose one large enough to hold the root ball and place for the future growth of container. Use only containers, water drain holes. Fill the bottom of the container with gravel. This facilitates the drainage, so that the roots do not remain in the water.
Planting fruit trees in pots - preparatory phase
Complete the fourth bucket with potting soil. Insert the roots of the tree on the ground and spread gently. Then fill the container with potting soil, while until the roots are completely covered. Any part of the tree trunk is not buried.
Laying gravel or clay pot pieces on the floor
Pay so it is quite wet with water several inches down. Monitor the soil drought. To receive the container in a location at least six hours of sun a day. The temperature should be warm for the cultivation of fruits, so you move the dwarf fruit trees in pots and pans at home during the winter months.
fill the planter with soil
Dwarf Pears on the terrace
Orange on the kitchen table
modern container gardening
lemon tree on the balcony or terrace
Fruit trees in Pflazkübel
Mini orange tree in the pot
lemon tree on the table