- Autumn at the table of the dining room colors
- Ideas for Easter – 18 decorations you can make yourself
- Bedspread beige linen with embroidery
- Italian luxury furniture with glamorous design by Branchetti
- Cantilever black in the dining room
- Wood kitchen ultra-modern Sine Tempore by Valcucine sleek design
- Folding picnic table for two – fresh idea Taiwan
- Double bed with headboard opulent
- Modern massive house with stone facade and a bright interior
- Chic designer furniture inspired by the Australian wilderness
Privacy in the garden – the structures and wooden fences privacy
Privacy in the garden is often a key element in the design, especially if the neighbors are close and have a direct view on their porch. For maximum privacy, you can use the garden surrounded by a privacy fence screens or screen structures or dense wood with various open that lets light and air. When combined with an arbor, which may be an outer part comfortable. Open a simple design pattern provides a certain degree of privacy when they are surrounded by lush plants and flowers covered with climbing plants. It can be as effective as a solid fence.
Privacy in the garden with wooden lattice
Comfortable chairs in the garden for activities such as reading, entertaining, sunbathing or meditation should be well protected. Build a wall or a high fence, then soften the look with climbing plants and hanging baskets.
Privacy in the garden - the building blocks of wood and glass
A wooden trellis adorned with glass bricks to create a unique privacy in the garden. You can test the model by placing here and there, glass stones, it is necessary to leave openings for sun fresh air.
The garden terrace is the ideal way for your family to enjoy a relaxing outdoor space. Depending on where you live, and the proximity of your neighbors, you can create a little 'more privacy than the neighbors are not watching your every move. Ideas of confidentiality with wooden structures are simple, inexpensive and fashionable.
white trellis behind the corner bench
Privacy in the garden with climbing plants
climbing roses white
other ideas for privacy