- House Tafelkalender
- Stone tiles and color of green wall
- 10 nütlzliche and practical tips on how you can live green
- The rooms are larger by high white walls
- Collection of tables Gaetano Pesce Limited Clever optical water
- Luxury Holiday Villa in Hawaii – The fascinating jewel of Maui
- Italian luxury furniture with glamorous design by Branchetti
- Green dressing girls in pink room
- Large swimming pool with mosaic tiles and ceiling panels
- Build your own furniture – old beer keg is the rustic rocking chair
Hotel in Chile in the traditional South American style
We offer you a charming hotel in Chile located right on the water present. Pedro Montt is a neighborhood in the city of Castro, Chile. This is a neighborhood in the traditional South American style, where many buildings were built on the water.
Hotel in Chile shows the traditional architecture of the region
This area in Chile is constantly evolving and has become a very popular holiday destination. The charming cottages have a great attraction for tourists. With this thought, an extraordinary project for cottages has been created - the old buildings have been restored and converted into a hotel complex Hotel in Chile tried to present the traditional way of life of the region -. Homes are very close, with a colorful facade. Yellow, green and red adorns the facade!
Hotel in Chile with a luxurious interior
While the facade has been completely received, the owners decided to set up inside the hotel in Chile, modern and luxurious. The furniture is made from old Flechtwerktechniken environment. Open house for the beautiful surroundings of windows ground ceiling. A spacious lounge hosts. Neutral colors are in contrast with the strong color of the facade. The facade is clad in metal panels. The interior wood was chosen as the main material. It is the connecting element between the different zones. Even the floor is completely covered with wood. The project architect Eugenio Gebauer Ortúzar + Tania has completely inspired us - and we can still imagine a stay in this lovely place!
The living room - rustic dining
The living room with a beautiful view
Family hotel in Chile
corridor design with wood panels
Traditional architecture - family homes
Wood and tin plated - the front of the hotel
Large glass facade
3D - Models - Related Villas