- Colorful decorative accents
- Contemporary beach house offers elegantly designed living area
- Woorock by Georg Bechtel – Swing Hammock with wooden frame
- Flexible wall shelf design of Hafriko is designed in various shapes
- 25 cup fresh egg for decorating the perfect table for Easter
- Adhesive door cupboard
- Wall Image Matching "Butterfly Chair" with
- Butterflies for decoration
- Working in Industrial Chic
- Wallpaper with the newspaper sprint
The best plants for a water garden – 15 flowers for planting
You have decided to create a water garden in the pond for next summer? Then take a look at our suggestions for the 15 best plants for a water garden We start with the lotus -. A beautiful and fabulous flower. The lotus brings a little exotic with it and can choose between flowers of different colors.
Plants for water gardens - Louisiana Iris
One of the most beautiful plants for a water garden is the Louisiana Iris. These flowers are in North America and grow, especially on the side of the pond. There are many hybrids were developed from this flower. Particularly impressive is the beautiful and Iris fulva.
Plants for water gardens - the pitcher plant
One of the most suitable plants for a water garden is the carnivorous plant. An interesting fact is that this plant is actually carnivorous and eat insects. The leaves are shaped like a tube and are decorated with different shades of red, purple, yellow and green.
The Kanna plant
Kanna was actually held for a little old fashioned and has not been used as a first choice of plants for water gardens. This plant is actually quite beautiful and exotic and is the perfect addition to your water garden to be.
The Swamp Lily
The lily marshes are typical of North America and look very beautiful with flowers in pink. You can enjoy these flowers from spring to autumn. These plants for water gardens are perfect for the edge of the pond.
water garden plants - Kalmus
Lily of the rain
The cat's tail
The perennial hibiscus
water garden plants - lily