- Build wooden planter itself old wine barrel – Illustrated
- Concrete building with glass fronts in the Bauhaus style of Vanguarda Architects
- Airy house roof – modern design by Hiren Patel Architects
- Feng Shui design – two tables inspired by nature
- family residence in rural style Domiteaux + Baggett Architects
- The best plants for a water garden – 15 flowers for planting
- Make autumn door wreath from natural materials themselves – 22 ideas
- Tuls Collection – multifunctional tools for each purpose
- Workspace with a black wall
- This modern hotel in Acapulco with a futuristic architecture
Build retaining wall in the garden itself – simple and practical guide
Check out these handy little guide on how to build a retaining wall in the garden itself. You want to have the perfect backyard, but the reason to be a little steep? Do not worry. The retaining wall will create enough space for all gardening activities.
Build a retaining wall in the garden itself - what to consider
If you want to build a retaining wall in the rock garden, you should consider certain things. Prepare yourself for a relatively heavy physical work before because the boulders are usually quite heavy. It depends on the location of the retaining wall, if you're going to need professional help in setting up or not. Think carefully before you start to build if you can get away.
Build a retaining wall in the garden itself - Step 1: Based on search
If you chose a retaining wall directly in the garden, put two poles where the beginning and end of the wall should be between a wire and stretching. The thread should refer to the edge of the wall and the building itself are actually parallel. This way you will be sure that the retaining wall will be right. Then you can start with the digging.
Step 2: Determine the initial level
The base is very important for the successful construction of the retaining wall. So you can be sure that the base is flat and straight, you should flatten the first row of really good stones. Place two wooden stakes in the ground, we are a wooden board. Then measure the level of whether the base is right. Only then can you continue to build the retaining wall in the garden.
Step 3: solidifying the base of the well
To do this, you must determine a soil stabilizer and base material composed of sand and gravel. Solidifying the first layer of base material, and then make further and repeat the entire process. Continue until the level reaches the tops of the stakes. Then you're ready for the next step and you can continue to build the retaining wall in the garden.
Step 4: The flattening of the base material using a wooden
Step 5: the foundations with load leveling and a rubber mallet
Step 6: the blocks are stacked with Adhesivklebemittel
Step 7: Insert the gravel as an expense
Step 8: Cover the retaining wall with Abdecksteine for a complete look