- Outeiro House of Ezzo – for example exclusive home renovation
- Combination of wood and glass
- wall design in mustard yellow
- Lounge chair made of ash wood convincing visual lightness
- control system on the wall
- Black linen with decorative yellow
- 21 common garden decoration ideas for outside air atmosphere
- Wall Decoration with cake tins
- Placing small bathroom – these tips to reduce the space
- Cribs with Mathy creative Bowls – Adventures in dreamland
Modern tiles with floral patterns – Italian design and style
The brightly patterned, decorative tile ACER PETR are an unexpected idea, but totally cool. Modern tiles with floral motifs that would change his amazing show. You are so artistic that you do not need other decorative elements in the room. Their motives - dynamic and always moving. We present three lines of the many fascinating design - tango, tango skirt and Renaissance. Whether installed in a modern or eclectic minimalist furniture, this intriguing tiles are versatile enough to fit any style.
Modern tiles with floral motifs, even in minimalist interior
Decorative tiles Tango represent the concept of an infinite movement, regardless of the size of the tiles. The end result is amazing: the pattern moves constantly. Full and elegant chandelier, line Tango combines luxury and originality.
Modern tiles with stone effect and floral motifs - Skirt Tango
Tango Rock is a different interpretation of the ceramic, but not of the rock and stone.
Renaissance Tile Design
Rinascimento are modern tiles with decorative patterns, which represent the rhythm and natural. All tiles can be installed that match the decorative motifs. The grounds are so flexible, almost floating. An important concept that love antique ceramics as a decorative element and porcelain Gres imitating any commodity, but can be simply expressed by the harmony of style and colors.
white tile pattern with roses
Luxury dining room adorned with crystal chandeliers
appearance of beige stone tiles
country style and beige floor tiles