- Creative lamp design was ispiriert myth of Icarus and Daedalus
- White console for more storage space
- Rafters in a scene
- mosaic pattern for bathing – 25 models with an Italian twist
- Landscape Garden balanced minimalist design style Cos
- 21 ideas for privacy screening options Other balcony
- Heller (T) space
- Wall mirror large
- Dining table and chairs and light wood
- French twist in a classic bathroom
Modern bungalow in the mountains of Mexico by Agraz Arquitectos
This beautiful hill mountain home is located in Santa Anita Golf Club, Tlajomulco, Jalisco, Mexico, and was built by Agraz Arquitectos. The house is furnished with warm and bright colors, unlike its white exterior walls. The mountain has been the challenge of this project: a land with a very steep slope.
Cabin in the mountains makes use of the track
Parking and pedestrian provide the first development of the project and the rest of the house is inspired by the customer completely the mountain and the surrounding landscape. The house is comfortable to make the slope and extends over four levels: the first car next to the areas of social life (kitchen, living room and dining room), the third bedroom and last for children's rooms, which have the most fantastic views due to its location on top of the ground.
Camping in the mountains with a white facade
The architecture requires four stages of a connection element, which is the reason why an infinite scale leads to each of the phases. At the same time, there is also an elevator. Holiday bungalow in the middle of one of the most precious mountain family - the cellar. Perfectly situated in the mountains, she meets all the requirements for the quality of wine: temperature control, humidity and lighting.