- Living room design in shades of light wood
- Map of the world as a Wall Decal
- Craft ideas for fall and Halloween with step-by-step instructions
- Colors einheizen overall passenger
- Trundle bed with a roof Store invites adventure
- Life of Luxury: Luxury home furnishings in Hollywood
- Modern Designer wooden sideboard – "Stack Buffet" by Hector Esrawe
- Designer Stainless Steel Kitchen by Officine Gullo in elegant retro style
- XXL Window bedrooms
- Carton House serves as a showroom for new lamps design
Modern bungalow in the mountains of Mexico by Agraz Arquitectos
This beautiful hill mountain home is located in Santa Anita Golf Club, Tlajomulco, Jalisco, Mexico, and was built by Agraz Arquitectos. The house is furnished with warm and bright colors, unlike its white exterior walls. The mountain has been the challenge of this project: a land with a very steep slope.
Cabin in the mountains makes use of the track
Parking and pedestrian provide the first development of the project and the rest of the house is inspired by the customer completely the mountain and the surrounding landscape. The house is comfortable to make the slope and extends over four levels: the first car next to the areas of social life (kitchen, living room and dining room), the third bedroom and last for children's rooms, which have the most fantastic views due to its location on top of the ground.
Camping in the mountains with a white facade
The architecture requires four stages of a connection element, which is the reason why an infinite scale leads to each of the phases. At the same time, there is also an elevator. Holiday bungalow in the middle of one of the most precious mountain family - the cellar. Perfectly situated in the mountains, she meets all the requirements for the quality of wine: temperature control, humidity and lighting.