- Full garden equipment wooden gazebo, greenhouse and living
- Bright dining room furniture with steel frames
- 39 Halloween costume ideas and make-up tips from famous horror films
- 25 tips for environmentally friendly and healthy living
- WPC Decking – Sustainable Innovation for outdoor use
- Furnished by interior designer interior Myrica Bergqvist
- Dining room in country style
- Wooden bridge with an Asian twist
- Minimalist living room furnished
- Balcony planting flowers – colorful oasis in the cold season
Care carnivorous plants – Venus Flytrap
Carnivorous plants, still known as insectivores, catching insects and small amphibians. The most famous carnivorous plant Venus flytrap is / Venus / - this is the United States and is now common in Florida. Thanks to the ease of maintenance, this plant is perfect for growing in popularity over the last 20 years.
Carnivorous plants - such as the Venus Flytrap to trap insects?
The name of Venus Fly / Latin is Venus and results mousetrap / capture his victims with a simple, but very effective. The leaves of the plant have sensitive bristles that detect every movement. Like other carnivorous plants, you can detect if there is wind around tree branches or insects. Red leaves attract insects / spiders, flies and / Amphibians / Frogs as / in Quick as a flash in the vicinity of the sheets and the victims are trapped. Perhaps because of this ability has become a popular balcony room and today the plant Venus flytrap.
Carnivorous plants at home - Caring for Venus Flytrap
The Venus Fly like water and sun - in the winter is to feel good on the windowsill or on the porch on hot summer days - on the south-facing balcony or in the sunny garden. The plant will feel better in a terrarium or in a flower pot and when watered regularly, can withstand high temperatures without any problems. But it is sensitive to cold and should not be right next to an open window for ventilation. Otherwise, the management is very simple - in the summer months, watering twice a week with water, winter - once or twice a month. Like other carnivorous plants require so Dionaea, no power - in the summer, the plant captures its prey by itself, while the rest of the winter, does not need to insects.
Terrarium with Venus Flytrap
The plant prefers sunny places
and can not tolerate the cold
In the summer - two or three times a week pour water in winter - twice a month
After the fourth year, has white flowers