- Children pink curtain
- Make room in the garden and enjoy the outdoor dining
- Dark gray sofa in the living room
- Shelves seem to zig-zag
- A store design and colorful
- Cool Tricks for establishment of small apartment interior design experts
- 20 creative ideas for art decoration with lantern in the garden to make your own
- Elegant New York apartment extends to 371 m2 of living space
- Architecture of the Japanese house by TSC Architects
- Wall shelf design Priscilla – show or hide the decorative elements?
In a large industrial building reinforced concrete skeletons that are generated obtained after completion of the shell of a "Fassadenbeplankung". It is usually composed of a stone or top glass panel. In the house, this technique has not been applied to this result.
This gap should provide minimum concept home remedy. The idea was then zuruckzugreifen art elements and building materials for the highest production of single-family affordable housing with quality materials.