- 101 ideas for exterior and interior lighting designer lamps failed
- Stylish swivel chair in the modern workplace
- Collection of hairy shaggy carpet Carpet Sign Bast
- Black house suspended
- Kitchenette pink surrounded by white
- The revolutionary sapphire ceramic washbasin from Laufen
- The interior of a wooden house in the countryside
- Wall shelf design Priscilla – show or hide the decorative elements?
- Gas Fireplace "Form 95" trim "clover"
cement tiles Camera
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/