- Wardrobe with sliding doors- a wonderful storage space.
- Impact basin Rich dark mirror frame
- The interior decoration of a Texas apartment
- Unique sink designs in wood with elegant rounded shapes
- Small apartment for students – Designed by architect Tengboom
- Angels for handicraft – ideas for Christmas and advent calendars.
- Flowers fancy craft paper and paint – tutorial
- High ceilings with ceiling visually shorten a handy
- House gabled wooden Scottish combining tradition and modernity
Make solar table lamp itself – a cozy ambience in the garden
Brighten your nights by a beautiful table lamp solar itself. Simply go to the hardware store to get the necessary materials and in minutes you can mount this lamp Аußenbereich. You can turn an old lamp and think a little greener.
Make solar table lamp itself - education images
This is perhaps the best makeover lamp you will ever see. A solar table lamp wireless as it is perfect for outdoor use. Imagine just before the summer evenings on your terrace. The soft glow of the solar lamp has transformed this space here in a small welcoming seating area.
Make solar table lamp itself - materials
Materials and tools: scissors, a simple solar garden lamp, lamp holder, lamp shade and lamp base. The materials are easy to find and require no knowledge.
Insert the bulb holder by the lamp socket, and the cable cut below. Then cut the rest of the base of the sleeve.
Remove the metal part of the chassis and tighten the connector back on the base of the lamp.
Set. The shade at the base Make sure it is secure.
Dismantle the other solar garden lamp and put the upper part of the lamp into the socket (with small solar panel above). If the shade is fragile, you can push something.
Create a warm atmosphere in the garden.
Photos padding Shelly Leer Club