- Current trends around the shower head and faucet shower design
- Cool Design furniture made of knitted by hand Monomoka
- 25 suspended ceiling ideas wood – Design Contemporary pendant
- Being modern twist, with decor – furnishings
- 30 travel tips for Bangkok, Thailand – Nightlife, Shopping and more
- Modern bathroom with a touch of urban
- Wallpaper in stone look wall
- Storage DIY wall
- 25 decorating ideas for spring easter table to continue
cement tiles from Spain
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/