- Apply with a retro look
- Bathroom in white, cream and brown
- Scandinavian Living – decorated in white with red accents
- Garden Picnic with vintage chic
- Furniture and Accessories in Bright Colors – Inside the Spa at the W Hotel
- Island kitchen with exposed brick walls outside
- Baby Blue and Turquoise
- 100 decorative home accessories individually for your home
- Revolutionary Lulla cot design from recycled materials
cement tiles from Spain
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/