- Easter decoration crafts – with bunnies and eggs Ideas Paper
- Female flirtatious glass table lamps with Swarovski crystals from Italamp
- Sofa and ottoman in black leather
- White kitchen with tile pattern
- Duplex with tile red-brown
- Sliding curtain in oriental style
- Bieke Claessens
- Illuminated mirror cabinet
- Compilation of entries
- Combine the kitchen and living room
cement tiles from Spain
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/