- Glass floor
- Coco Prive luxury resort in the Maldives offers private island vacation
- Standing fireplace, impressed by the style and practicality
- Modern bathroom design according to the latest trends – Bathroom Ideas
- Chic penthouse with loft character of HOLA Design
- Sofa and chair cane
- Cheap Costumes for Women Online – 20 Ideas under 30 €
- Canopy Construction – 23 solutions of wood, aluminum, steel and glass
- Design Cuneo Apartment
- Solid wood table with benches in natural nursery
cement tiles from Spain
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/