- Cook according to Feng Shui to bring good luck and prosperity
- Modern concrete house overlooking the coast of Argentina
- Designer Lamps from recycled cardboard look like works of art from
- Glamour wooden sink – real eye-catcher in every bathroom!
- Motor driven surfboard designer of JetSurf unveiled new sport
- Wall elegant design in blue
- An achievement by Isabelle Le Trung
- A bright room with natural tones
- Purist natural in the dining room
- Fresh chair design in porcelain-look – "Przelany" of Wamhouse
Christmas decorations Towels – special point of attraction on the table
The holiday season is full of inspiration and stimulation. You can experiment with colors, fabrics and decorative elements create beautiful compositions for any home. Table Christmas party needs a nice decoration. There, all the dishes, the tablecloth and the highest point in the center of the table plays an important role. But do not forget the napkins, etc. never embellish the dish festive. We offer 26 interesting ideas for Christmas decorations for the towels, which are actually a special eye-catcher at the plate.
Towels Christmas Decorations - bending techniques and decorative elements
One possibility would be to fold napkins with an interesting technique. Towels can love stars, bags cutlery or a lotus flower are folded decorative. In the bag you can not just put your cutlery, but also a tree or mistletoe. Under the picture is a green Dippschale unlike red towel.
Folding bag covered - Towel decorating for Christmas
Another idea is simple to design a beautiful napkin ring made of different materials. Here, for example, this circuit is a mountain of paper. The geometric design is to match the Christmas theme and is beautifully combined with green screen. A cycle with sleigh bells, an old silver bracelet or beads ... you can experiment quickly and easily napkin itself. Remember how the shades of the materials are matched with the colors of towels, so that the overall impression seems visually appealing.
coasters as towel decoration
old bracelet made of beads
branch of beer and pretty patterns towels
Red and green plaid
And the money ...
Tinker felt mistletoe